Online classes begin soon
Become a Web Developer Online in 24 Weeks
You’re always on the go. Our online web development program is designed for those individuals who aren’t able to attend in-person coding bootcamps, but are still looking for the same level of support and instructor-led classes on their path to becoming a web developer.
- Maintain your current work schedule by studying part-time, with convenient evening and weekend sessions held remotely.
- Join together with your classmates to tackle demanding projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities.
- Use your new skills to build a dynamic portfolio of applications and projects, showcasing your knowledge to potential employers.
- Gain an edge in the field through our wide-ranging career services such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, job matching, soft skills training, and more.
- Receive a Professional Certificate from UCLA Extension, demonstrating your many achievements.
Through live, instructor-led sessions, extensive support, and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain real-world experience in full-stack web development.
Learn In-Demand Skills—from Anywhere:
Our online coding curriculum teaches a full stack, and students graduate with key skills for front-end and back-end web development, including*:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
How the Online Program Works:
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking, but we know that many people need the flexibility of being able to study online from any location. The Online Coding Boot Camp blends the structure and benefit of instructor-led classes with the convenience of a fully online program.
- You will attend live classes online, from any location. Sessions are held two weekday evenings and on Saturdays.
- Classes are held online in real-time, allowing you to tap into an immersive classroom environment remotely, benefit from collaboration with peers, and receive extensive on-demand support.
- You can miss up to 12 classes and catch up on your own time. But, it is highly encouraged that you do not miss any sessions during the first three weeks, as the content is foundational and required for success in the program.