Why Get Skills-Based Training at UCLA Extension?
UCLA Extension Boot Camps equip you with the key skills to help guide you down a path to success. With carefully engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and knowledgeable instructors, you’ll receive a comprehensive learning experience.
- Our programs cover the most in-demand skills* across web development and UX research/UI design.
- You will build an in-depth portfolio of projects to demonstrate your working knowledge.
- Students receive extensive career support tapping into UCLA Extension Boot Camps’ network of employers.
- Our programs offer a part-time schedule, allowing you to advance your skills without leaving work.
- For those who wish to study at a faster pace, our coding program offers a full-time option.
- You will receive a Professional Certificate from UCLA Extension.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
UCLA Extension Boot Camps were created to prepare you with the skills and network needed to tap into today’s digital economy.
What Students Will Learn
- Whether you choose to dive into web development or UX/UI, you’ll learn the key skills to make your mark in the industry.
- Students gain access to career services including mock interviews, portfolio reviews, recruiting, soft-skills training, and more to help equip them for success in the job search.
- Students take part in experiential learning opportunities with employers, providing access to new employment possibilities.
What Graduates Receive
- Opportunities for networking and access to employers looking to hire UCLA Extension Boot Camp graduates.
- A Professional Certificate from UCLA Extension, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- First-hand experience and a strong portfolio of applications and projects to display your proficiency.