Why Get Skills-Based Training at UCLA Extension?
UCLA Extension Boot Camps in Los Angeles equip you with the key skills to help guide you down a path to success. With carefully engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and knowledgeable instructors, in order to provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
UCLA Award of Completion Overview
- Our programs cover the most in-demand skills* across coding, web development, and cybersecurity.
- You will build an in-depth portfolio of projects to demonstrate your working knowledge.
- Students tap into UCLA Extension Boot Camps’ extensive career support services.
- Our boot camp classes offer a part-time schedule, allowing you to advance your skills without leaving work.
- The Coding Boot Camp has options to fit your life schedule, with an online coding program for those who need flexibility and an in-person, full-time option for those who wish to study at a faster pace.
- You will receive an Award of Completion from UCLA Extension.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Class Curriculum Languages
At UCLA our coding classes touch on a broad range of programming languages. You’ll work with interactive coding tutorials where you’ll train with and be exposed to the following coding languages:
Front-End Web Development
HTML 5 Web Development
These programs are offered through UCLA Extension, in association with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over thirty-five of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What Students Will Learn
- Whether you choose to dive into web development or cybersecurity, you’ll learn the key skills to make your mark in the industry.
- Students gain access to career services including mock interviews, portfolio reviews, recruiting, soft-skills training, and more to help equip them for success in the job search.
- Students take part in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
What Graduates Receive
- Graduates benefit from a Project Demo Day—quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase their final projects.
- Award of Completion from UCLA Extension, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- First-hand experience and a strong portfolio of applications and projects to display your proficiency in coding and cybersecurity.