Part-Time Online – 18 or 24 Weeks
Coding: 24 Weeks
Product Management: 18 Weeks
- Learn through a blend of scheduled instructor-led online classes as well as engaging content and projects to work through on your own schedule
- Classes two evenings per week (2 hours per class) either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date
- A minimum of 20+ hours outside of class on self-paced learning and hands-on projects
Full-Time Online – 12 Weeks
- Accelerated, immersive schedule
- Monday through Friday | 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Part-Time Online – 24 Weeks
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- 3 class days – 10 hours of total weekly in-class time
- Either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date| 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Minimum of 20 hours to outside work per week (depending on experience)
*Please refer to the day of the week on which the listed start date falls to determine whether your program will be on the Mon/Wed or Tue/Thur schedule. Confirm class schedule with admissions prior to enrollment.
Explore some of the facilities.
The Westwood campus is located at the UCLA Extension Gayley Center in West Los Angeles, near Wilshire Blvd.
UCLA Extension Gayley Center: 1145 Gayley Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90024
Ready to learn more about UCLA Extension Boot Camps? Contact an admissions advisor by filling out the form below.