Classes begin quarterly
Become a Web Developer Online in 3 or 6 Months
In today’s age of technology, coding and logic-based skills are becoming increasingly in-demand across job markets. At the Coding Boot Camp at UCLA Extension, our Full Stack Flex web coding class teaches you the key skills for front end and back end web development, all while preparing you for success in the professional world.
- Join together with your classmates to tackle demanding projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities.
- Use your new skills to build a dynamic portfolio of applications and projects, showcasing your knowledge to potential employers.
- Gain an edge in the field through our wide-ranging career services such as technical interview preparation, resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, job matching, soft skills training, and more.
- Receive an Award of Completion from UCLA Extension, demonstrating your many achievements.
Whether you choose our 24-week, part-time program or our 12-week, immersive program, you’ll go through a rigorous and rewarding web coding class experience. Through live virtual classes and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain proficiency in the theory and application of web development.
Who is this program right for?
Our web coding class is challenging and requires a high level of commitment. If you are intellectually curious, eager for a career change, looking to advance in your field, and most of all, ready for a life-changing experience that is equal parts grueling and rewarding, our web coding class may be for you. Other reasons this program could be the right move:
- You are looking to change jobs or companies—or transition from a non-technical role to a technical role in your current company
- You want to supplement your current income through freelancing—or be more productive in your job
- You have the desire to learn the necessary skills to go “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and build your product
- You aspire to further your knowledge or want to build up your skills while in school
What Students Learn:
The full-time and part-time programs at The Coding Boot Camp teach a full stack, and students graduate with key skills for web development, including*:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our coding boot camp in Los Angeles is being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (310) 955-4093 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
While some background in coding is helpful, no experience is needed as long as you are dedicated and eager to learn. Our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for our program.
No, applicants do not need to be UCLA students. The Coding Boot Camp is offered through UCLA Extension.
Part-Time Full Stack Flex
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Immersive Full Stack Flex
- Full-time, 12-week program
- Classes held Monday through Friday from 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Full-Time 10/19/20
- Part-Time 09/29/20
- Part-Time 10/01/20
- Part-Time 10/20/20
Ready to learn more about The Coding Boot Camp? Contact an admissions advisor at